Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 1 & 2

The first two days are in the books. Its definitely going much slower than I hoped. Day 1 I got a lot of time in but covered a lot of basic ground. I can see why they recommend using ASCII. I spent most of my time just getting the tiles right. I have randomly generated sectors of space and the ability to move around. 

Day 2 was a work day so I only got a couple hours in. I added a messaging system and the ability to display messages (not shown).

The experts said to get a working game within the first couple days. Thats not looking good so far but its next on the list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment